Called 10/18 made a appointment to have my jeep detailed on 10/19 at the Plainfield, Indiana office. When I made the appointment stated I did not want any service on outside of the Jeep.

Arrived on time. walked in And the employee yelled you are late. Which set his mood. He started on the outside of the car about how he can fix this and fix that.

I could not get one word in. If he would have looked at my appointment information he would know not to start on the outside. He opened the front door and started in about how dirty the carpet was and how he was not sure he could get it clean. Then when he opened the back door he exploded.

He could not believe I let my car get so dirty, and he says I didn't look like the kind of women that would let my car get so dirty. He has five kids and would not let his kids get his car dirty. When I brought my Jeep there I did not expect them to get all the stains out. My trip was not about the kind of woman I am or what I have let my kids do.

I just wanted my carpets cleaned and my car dusted out and washed. by the time he was done ranting he says 300.00 and I will have to keep for two days. I just said no and left. I did not expect to come to a well known company and be talked to that way.

He was very rude.

Since that visit I have found another company to take care of my car. If that is the way your company operates I thing you need to take a long look at your employees.

Review about: Ziebart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: bad customer service.

Comments

Ziebart

We are so sorry to hear about your experience in store. It is never our intention to make any of our customers feel uncomfortable or unwanted.

We truly appreciate everyone who allows us to work on their vehicles. Please, we would like to hear more about your experience and what we can do to better our service and customer experience.

Can you give our support team a call at 248.837.3955 or send them an email at customerservice@ziebart.com? If there is anything our team can do to help resolve any issues, they would be more than happy to help.