about a year ago, I brought my car for rust removal, was NOT told how bad it is, wanted to see my car in repair bay, was not allowed in. was not happy with cost even with so-called discounts:veteran.

was authorized credit car, was NOT told where the bank is or of penalty if not paid in time per month. returned this year, thinking it was a curteousy visit, was told the cost of the visit would be on my new credit card, WITHOUT my permission. I was able to look under my car at a friend's repair shop; more rust noted. On top of that, all Ziebart did was paint around my gas tank cap, and underneath my car.

No signs of rust eliminated. VERY DISCOURAGED AND DISSAPPOINTED. because of this, I am afraid to drive my own car.

WHY DID'NT SOMEONE TELL ME IT WAS SO BAD. I AM DEMANDING A FULL REFUND!

Comments

Ziebart

We are very sorry to hear that our Rust Protection did not fully protect your vehicle and that you experienced poor customer service. We would like to learn more about what happened and which store you visited.

When you have a chance, please contact our customer service team.

They can be reached at 248.837.3955 or at customerservice@ziebart.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.