I moved to NC and I was at a shop to get an inspection and was denied due to my window tints that were put on by Ziebart. The inspection place states that all my windows have a different shade of tint and that they have to be 35% or greater all around the same.

My registrations is up at the end of the month this was the only day I had to do this because no doesn’t do plates on the weekend and I explained all of this to two different male reps one was Brandonabd I was told that I am not the only customer and that they would send it at their convenience. I am very upset because there work has inconvenienced me and I needed the print out to be emailed to me to show proof of my tiny and it would not have taken long to send a simple email.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ziebart Vehicle Inspection.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 26.

Comments

Ziebart

Could you give our team a call at our corporate offices when you have a chance? We would need a bit more information moving forward with this issue and we would like to help in any way possible.

Our team can be reached at 248.837.3955 or at customerservice@ziebart.com. We apologize for the inconvenience with all this, but our team is here to help!