1.1
Service Scheduling

hi I recently had the Ziebart in Shrewsbury ma detail my car and truck and feel neither came out like they have in prior years all my windows were dirty when I picked it up truck and car looked like they were washed and thats all truck looked better when I went in then it does now. they are under new ownership and it was a very bad experience very unorginazed and feel I just spent most of the $1400 which was a waste please contact me And we can go over my issues because I feel I was ripped off I also left a voice mail on your complaint line (508)864-2875 thanks Rich Buccelli

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: not sure we can figure it out when u reach out to me. .

Comments

Ziebart

We are so sorry to hear about that detailing you received for both your car and truck and we would like to help in any way we can. The information that you have provided in this review will be forwarded along to the store as well as our corporate support team immediately.

We would also like to recommend that this review be edited or deleted in some fashion as to not show your personal contact information. We will be in contact soon.