Service Scheduling

I discovered a sliver of tint missing on my driver side door of my Camaro SS. I went to the Wilson Rd store where it was installed with receipts in hand.

I was immediately accused of tearing it off by both the manager and a low class associate named Jason Queen. I was told it needed to be looked at to determine the cause before a re install could be done.

Not going back...these goons wont be touching my car.They were accusatory and rude. Losers...

Comments

Ziebart

We're sorry to hear about the way you were treated and your experience in store. Our customers should never feel unwanted - ever.

As for the window film issue, our window film comes with warranties specific to the type of film applied to your vehicle. This is a nationwide warranty.

If you do not want to go back into the store that applied the window film originally and wish to visit another Ziebart to have it reinstalled, you can do so, but we would need you to call in to our corporate headquarters so we can iron out the details of your warranty and work with the two stores to make sure everything is handled accordingly. Please contact our team at 248.837.3955 when you can.