1.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Really dislike the strong arm sales tactics attempts, claiming the rust proofing service takes all day, then dragging you into a back office trying to sell you a bunch of overpriced "upgrades". Last time I just dropped my car off and asked them to call me when it was ready.

They called to say it was ready and then when I arrived told me it was "almost there" TWO HOURS and two failed sales pitches later I'm finally given back my car keys and allowed to leave. HATE... HATE...

HATE the impunity with which these jokers waste your time after you've bought any type of service trying to sell you additional services. Never again.

Review about: Ziebart Car Undercoating.

Reason of review: Intentionally wasting HOURS of my time..

Preferred solution: Be honest about time required to complete task. Stop with the needless sales strong arming when a customer has indicated ... They. Are. Not. Interested..

I liked: Rust treatment.

Comments

Ziebart

We read you loud and clear and appreciate the honest feedback. Our customers should expect the best in service and the absolute best experience as well.

If you'd like to share more about your experience, you can always contact the customer service team at our corporate offices and speak with a team member. They can be reached at 248.837.3955 or at customerservice@ziebart.com. We will be forwarding your feedback to the store management team as well. We are glad to hear that you liked the rust protection.

New York winters can be brutal, but you have a little less to worry about now thanks to that treatment. Feel free to reach out when you can and thank you again for the feedback.