Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I brought my car to have it Ziebart I left it overnight. The snow plow company that they contracted with rear-ended it and smashed up the whole back end quarter panels Etc.

Totally demolished it. The Ziebart dealership asked me if I still wanted to do the undercoating that day. A woman named Precious told me that she wasn't able to get in touch with any of the managers because they weren't working that day. Interesting lie when I showed up at the store and demanded to speak with a manager they were working again.

Completely insensitive. They told me that I wasn't going to be getting anything for free because it wasn't their fault. Even though the company they pay to plow smashed my car. As with most people that take their car to get it undercoated this car had never been in an accident had only 30,000 miles and was in great shape.

Cream puff condition. The managers were absolutely horrible. One of them actually hung up the phone on me. Joe the manager actually went so far as to tell me that it wasn't his fault that my car got damaged and there was really nothing he could do.

I was so angry that I took the cordless phone and threw it in the snow bank . Not even a car wash after things would be taken care of cleaning detailing half off of undercoating nothing. My car took over $1,000 hit in value because of the accident. The owners there made up all kinds of stories about how it was a hit and run and they were trying to get ahold of the person that hit my car.

They never acknowledge the fact that I had to drag my two small children and wife around through town in a snowstorm driving for nearly six hours going back and forth to the police station and making sure the car got to the body shop.

I don't know why I took my car to get a Ziebart I had a previous car that I took there and also had a terrible experience trying to get sold all kinds of other products which I did not want. That was why I went to the Utica store this time hoping it would be different

Review about: Ziebart Manager.

I liked: Unprofessional non caring service, Being treated like a number.

I didn't like: Extremely poor will never have work done there again, Having my car smashed up.

Comments

Ziebart

We understand that you have spoken with the store management team and our corporate support team regarding the issue with your Toyota. It is extremely unfortunate that your truck was damaged and we can not apologize enough for the inconvenience in all this.

We have been informed that any reimbursement would have to come from the snow plow company that damaged your vehicle. Again, we are so sorry for all of this.