The engine compartment of my freshly painted 300zx now has a very nasty looking cracked and dull substance that is supposed to protect the car,all over my harness ,side of the block. They have gotten it all over the outside of the car and on the windshield.

Car had 114127 on the odometer and now has 114327 on it. Why would they feel the need to drive my vehicle and give it back w smoked tire all over the rear quarters. All I wanted them to do was to spray the underbelly of the car and they have disappointed me to the limit. I am filing a lawsuit on Monday.

Do not go to anyone in or around pittsburgh ,monroeville, murrysville pa.

Everyone of them has inspected the work and told me it's not their issue. You sell the product with a warranty You are responsible for the issues.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they did everything no garage should ever allow to happen" of rustproofing spray and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3215. Ziebart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rustproofing spray in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ziebart.

Comments