I purchased my first brand new car in March 2018. Toyota Rav4.

I paid an extra $1,000 for the Ziebart package that includes the interior, rust protection and "diamond coating" that is supposed to help protect against chips from rocks. Within the past 4 months I have accumulated numerous chips on my car. From small to large. I do not live in a rural area with rocks everywhere.

I drive on paved highways to work and paved roads I the suburbs. There is no reason that if there was a "diamond coating" applied to my car that the chips would go all the way through the paint.

I am extremely frustrated that I spent that much money for nothing. My brand new car doesn't look brand new at all anymore.

Review about: Ziebart Car Undercoating.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Sounds like whoever sold you this stuff lied about what it actually does. Probably commission sales so theyll tell you anything for the sale.

There is no such thing as a coating that protects against rock chips. You need paint protection film for that.

Ziebart

We're sorry to hear that our Diamond Protection did not fully protect your new Rav4 and we would like to learn more about what happened and which store you visited. When you have a chance, please contact our customer service team.

They can be reached at 248.837.3955 or at customerservice@ziebart.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.