I brought my car last year for undercoating & rustproofing, their advertisement for a 10 year warranty (reapplication every year) was appealing so i went for it.The 1st application was ok but when i brought it this yr, it's like they did not do anything with my car.

I paid $47.46 for reapplication/whatevr.

Whe i brought it back cause i was not satisfied, the guy in charge was arrogant saying they did it but no sign that anything was done with my car , for customer service 0 rating..I look underneath there is no changes at all

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $47. Onchie_9 is overall dissatisfied with Ziebart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ziebart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Ziebart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ziebart?

Comments

JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Auto Glass Now - DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!! Auto Glass Now "Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite. I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time. Waited 3 hours only to be told..." Read more Hoffman Car Wash - Jiffy Lube in Saratoga will kill your car... Hoffman Car Wash "Went in for an oil change. Got an oil change. My bmw starting bucking like a bronco. I went to Queensbury (great guys, so wtf is wrong kevin and his..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more