I went in to z bart in Fairborn Ohio march 22 2016 I had them install window tent and when they were done I got into my car and drove down the street and my drivers side window was making noise went back to z bart and the guy told me it wasn't their fault which is their fault because my drivers window wasn't like that before I have a 2009 Nissan 370 z I am completely disappointed with my service my noises in my drivers window around the top all around the window is noise I have bubbles in my tent today really smaal ones I really need your help my window noise ruins my driving

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ziebart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $220 and wants Ziebart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ziebart and ziebart window tinting for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ziebart?

Comments

Ziebart

Give us a call at 248.837.3955 as soon as you can.Explain to our customer service team which store you went to, the services you received and what exactly happened.

If you're not happy with that window tint, we'll do all we can to change that.

Customer service is our #1 priority and we work hard to make sure all of our customers know it.We look forward to hearing from you!