2.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Took my 2014 Ram to Troy Ziebart and asked to tint the front windows to match the back. Instead they put a darker shade on the fronts.

I called and spoke to a saleman and he said they would remove the film for free, but I would have to pay full price to have the correct shade put on. Not satisfied with that, I spoke to the manager and she said to wait a couple of weeks to see if the fronts fad. Come on really??? The bottom line is: I asked to match the fronts to the backs and Ziebart put the wrong tint on.

It's not a huge difference, but it's not what I asked for and it's definitely noticeable. Then to *** customers around instead of making it right is terrible customer service.

Review about: Ziebart Window Tinting.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Getting wrong product no accountabilitiy.

Comments

Ziebart

Customer service is important to us and it's everybody's job here to ensure our customers know they are valued. We're sorry to hear about the negative experience you had.

The customer service team at our corporate offices would be more than happy to help in any way they can.

Please contact the customer service team by dialing 248.873.3955 or by sending an email to customerservice@ziebart.com. We hope that you reach out soon.