1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Hello, my name is Tiffany . I met with ———-the Centerville, Ohio manager today at 11:00.

When I arrived he was not aware that we had an appointment which I found odd. We proceeded to look at my Mazda 9. I showed him the damage from the conditioner that was closed inside of the cup holder for 3 weeks. He stated that he had never seen conditioner cause damage before.

I said it’s the fact that a large amount of conditioner was left inside of cup holder then closed, is what caused the damage. Over the 3 week period that the conditioner was closed in side of the console, temperatures were really high in the 90’s. ———stated that he would need to call corporate and discuss the issue. Ten minutes later he called me back stating that I should have found the issue 3 weeks ago when it happen and reported it, and that corporate stated that they would not repair the damage.

I stated that I had paid over 1300.00 to Ziebart, my car is damaged and I will have to pay for the damage caused by Ziebart? He said yes. I stated that I’m not satisfied with the services rendered by Ziebart. I am highly dissatisfied with the over all experience and would like a refund.

——-stated that I would need to contact corporate for a refund. I payed $1068.92 for Ziebart application and $253.57 for the detailing where the damage occurred. I no longer want to utilize your services.

This incident happened on 6/15/18. Realized damage on 7/9/17 because no one sits in back seat, so the cup holder was never opened prior to that to reveal the large amount of conditioner sitting there and the leather damage.

Comments

Ziebart

Hello Vanessa, we sincerely apologize for this conditioning mistake on your Mazda 9. The best way to go about this issue is to contact our customer service team and one of our representatives will work with you personally. They can be reached at 248-837-3955 or customerservice@ziebart.com we hope you reach out soon.

to Ziebart #1525570

My name isTiffany. I already have no one has gotten back to me.

Ziebart
to Anonymous #1525702

I apologize for mistaking your name, Tiffany. Thank you for letting us know, we will be sure to send this on to the correct person.